American Red Cross Lifeguard Training
This comprehensive lifeguard training program is for those who are planning to work in a pool environment. It includes all aspects of the professional lifeguard including First Aid, CPR/AED for the Professional Rescuer. Successful completion of this course will result in American Red Cross certifications. Must be 15 years of age by the last class day to obtain certification. This course combines online learning and classroom lecture, swimming, & water rescue practice. This training is between 20 – 30 hours depending on class size.
These classes require a minimum of 4 participants.
- Demonstrate competency in all required skills
- Must be 15 years of age by the last class day
- Must be able to complete the prerequisite skills
- Must attend the entire course & participate in all class sessions without exception
- Successfully complete all final skills scenarios and a written exam